Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 344

Thread: Halloween combos

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I feel like Ross will make it way more difficult to get Ballon d'Or than last year lol
    surely. xD

  2. #12
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,374
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I feel like Ross will make it way more difficult to get Ballon d'Or than last year lol
    Idk what changed for halloween, but bdors are way harder to get without 20k pack and free bdor pack.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I feel like Ross will make it way more difficult to get Ballon d'Or than last year lol
    they are still the same

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Idk what changed for halloween, but bdors are way harder to get without 20k pack and free bdor pack.
    that was towards the end of fw when reward clubs blew up

  5. #15
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Gflmaster View Post
    that was towards the end of fw when reward clubs blew up
    Thanks for being so informative, really didn't know.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Thanks for being so informative, really didn't know.
    Your welcome

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gflmaster View Post
    Your welcome
    Delete

  8. #18
    it took 2 mins for you to realize

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gflmaster View Post
    it took 2 mins for you to realize
    Or as soon as I saw your message so take the L

  10. #20
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,374
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Or as soon as I saw your message so take the L
    3 Ls in 10 mins, rip gfl
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •