Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is futwatch dying? (no offense Ross)

is futwatch dying? (no offense Ross)

guys is futwatch dying? idk im getting really bored of futwatch.. there hasn't been really anything majorly new... i know Ross is busy maybe sometime soon a few new game modes could be introduced? but im getting really bored of futwatch right now and like the title im not trying to be rude to Ross or whoever.. but i do wanna know what you guys think? is futwatch still really fun? or is it starting to get boring? (then again i guess this can be something to help Ross for improving futwatch)

shit posted in the wrong section... sorry :P its been a long time

Lol he added so much new stuff for FW 18 and this is all u have to say? lmao rly nice

I for one find futwatch rly fun

I don't understand your logic? Nothing majorly new? Futwatchampions, Daily Packs rewards, Leagues?

He didn't add '''''alot''''' of different new things, but what he added is major, imo

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I don't understand your logic? Nothing majorly new? Futwatchampions, Daily Packs rewards, Leagues?

He didn't add '''''alot''''' of different new things, but what he added is major, imo
    ur right but daily pack awards are until you open X number of daily reward packs, futwatch champions is nice, leagues isn;t really a new game mode u can play tho.. then again this could just be me since i ve been gone for 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    Lol he added so much new stuff for FW 18 and this is all u have to say? lmao rly nice

I for one find futwatch rly fun
    this is what i was afraid of... like i said it wasn't mean't to be mean or offend ross or anything i just wanted to know what you guys think spin the wheel in futwatch is still really fun... and special packs are great to im not saying futwatch sucks im just saying maybe its starting to get a little boring?

if it seems disrespectful i would delete it but i can't... sorry

It's probably you just being tired of opening packs. It happens sometimes. It's just like that video game that you just bought - you play it almost 24/7, super addicted to it, to the story and everything, then after a while you're just disinterested. After a while you'll gain some interest back. Futwatch ain't really dying.

Just like me last year, I was not opening packs for almost the whole of TOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    It's probably you just being tired of opening packs. It happens sometimes. It's just like that video game that you just bought - you play it almost 24/7, super addicted to it, to the story and everything, then after a while you're just disinterested. After a while you'll gain some interest back. Futwatch ain't really dying.

Just like me last year, I was not opening packs for almost the whole of TOTS.
    thanks dude that actually happened to me now i think about it... my life was addicted to futwatch... then i stopped playing and lost touch... then i played again and i was like eh and its still a bit fun but it lost touch for me man

Quote Originally Posted by shail View Post
    thanks dude that actually happened to me now i think about it... my life was addicted to futwatch... then i stopped playing and lost touch... then i played again and i was like eh and its still a bit fun but it lost touch for me man
    Especially if you played alot of 16 and a little bit of 17, it's been two years now and there is alot of new things that you need to get used to lol

I agree with shail the community is a dead community
    and this explains it https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...all&q=Futwatch