Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Futwatch champ Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    It really made me laugh because I was looking for that 2nd silver and couldn't find it lol

btw if I get a TOTW pack from futchamps can I wait one week to get a better TOTW or it's just the current one
    You can wait as much as you want

So my club is 2nd in this week futwatch champs but we both have the same score exactly so will the other guy get 1st top performer or will we get the same

Quote Originally Posted by Abdur View Post
    So my club is 2nd in this week futwatch champs but we both have the same score exactly so will the other guy get 1st top performer or will we get the same
    2nd based because he submitted his squad first. Doesn't really matter, different badge and 7K instead of 8K coins, packs are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by flagger View Post
    2nd based because he submitted his squad first. Doesn't really matter, different badge and 7K instead of 8K coins, packs are the same.
    ok thanks

This month has been HOR-RI-BLE for me, I packed only 3 90+ players; TB Eusebio that I used in the first one, then Hero Messi that I planned to use in the fourth one because there was no RM/RW in the third one, then on the last day I packed 91 Kopa, that I could'nt use because of Messi.

Needless to say that I didn't manage to get one of these squads into the top50. Then I see this week's leader, with a 99 Bdor that is usable, two Icons, 92 Xavi and a TOTY. Through FW Champs I packed one Moment card (that Zambian guy, who is unusable), a 98 Bdor Savicevic who is also unusable, and I think two 86 Icon in the same week.

I can't wait for my luck to turn around!

That is so true, lol. My best one was a top 50 in the beginning of the month. Got one ballon d'or player in october (Viktorr, couldn't use him), some low rated legends to link some players up but that's really it..

But before this month I always managed to get into the top50! But yeah this month was dreadful for me too

http://futwatch.com/p/a012752Y3zUs Elite 2 rewards treated me well this month!