Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Ballon d'Or thread 2

  1. #1

    Ballon d'Or thread 2

    This is the Ballon d'Or thread for Fifa 18. Post your best BD pulls right here

  2. #2
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,143
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    This is the Ballon d'Or thread for Fifa 18. Post your best BD pulls right here
    I don't have the pack anymore and he sucks but got 97 kopa last hh
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  3. #3
    In-Form rjk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Trying to find Arsenal's last title
    Posts
    536
    99 Cruyff in my first 50 daily rewards of FW18

  4. #4
    Card design is trash

  5. #5
    In-Form rjk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Trying to find Arsenal's last title
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Card design is trash
    Nah I like it

  6. #6
    In-Form evank734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Club Name: Fear the Fro FC
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Card design is trash
    agreed it was much better last year

  7. #7
    I don't have a problem with the design itself, and I never really do - but these cards are wayyy too yellow and bright.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Card design is trash
    I agree way too yellow.

  9. #9
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Won more than Man City last season
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I don't have a problem with the design itself, and I never really do - but these cards are wayyy too yellow and bright.
    I liked the harder yellow compared to this year's soft yellow

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    I liked the harder yellow compared to this year's soft yellow
    I like the gold one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •