Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Premier League fantasy draft

Exclamation Premier League fantasy draft

Hey everyone, just wanted to put it out there that you can join me for a fantasy draft on playtogga.com with the referral code "V923RCQUJTUXBRN7"! I hope we can get some lads out and have a great season on there. Draft starts tomorrow but if more people join I can postpone to Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by mitrohd View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to put it out there that you can join me for a fantasy draft on playtogga.com with the referral code "V923RCQUJTUXBRN7"! I hope we can get some lads out and have a great season on there. Draft starts tomorrow but if more people join I can postpone to Monday!
    Done but idk how much i can last.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

I joined

Is there an app?

There is perfect joined

Why is ibra in it?
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Why is ibra in it?
    Manninger, Clichy, Lucas Leiva, all in it. Just waiting for a retard to pick one of them

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Why is ibra in it?
    Btw what even happened i just got random players, and now i changed some and dont know what to do.

I cant join because the site wrote "We cant find the league you want to join".

Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    Manninger, Clichy, Lucas Leiva, all in it. Just waiting for a retard to pick one of them
    I'll try to trade ibra to someone probably.