Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Futwatch in fifa 18

Futwatch in fifa 18

Fifa 18 is coming closer and closer and I think now is the right time to think about it. What could be a good addition for Futwatch? I have scrolled back on the forums to see what other people proposed, deleted all the beggings for a transfer market and storable concept packs and made a list of the rest, combined with my own ideas. If you guys have any other ideas or comments on the ones I already mentioned please leave a comment. And yes, I did indeed copy paste some stuff...

Random

-Achievements, I do not think a lot of explanation is needed, after completing an achievement you van get a prize. (Prize pack, special card, etc. Examples of possible achievements:
    - pack 5 legends
    - pack a 99 rated b'dor
    - open 10 million packs
    - complete a reward club
    - do 200 SBC's
    - get a 20 streak in higher/lower
    - get a 190 rated draft

Bingo - this is very similar to the youtube series. Once a day/week you recieve a bingo card to complete. The card will contain of 9 spots. These spots contain things to pack,I am a spammer, please report my poste.g. 5 different in forms, 10 throwbacks, David Alaba, 5 different Barca players, 5 different 86+ rated players, 3 australian players, etc. AfterI am a spammer, please report my postcompleting the entire card you can claim a prize, which could be a special card / pack or futwatch coins.

Futwatch Trivia (Maybe use coins to attempt a try, possibly 5-10 coins per try)
    You start with 3 players... You chose one and then depending on your player, you get a question to answer (football, futwatch related). If you get that question right you get a prize( depending on the difficulty). Then you continue on the next level and chose from 3 different players (same process). And it goes onto until you get to level 5 and you have to pass that level to keep your prizes, if you fail you get a smaller reward or none at all. And when you lose, you restart. So every 5th level is your chance to keep your prizes and the higher you go in levels. The higher you go the better the prices...... Once you pass the 5th level you have the choice to risk it and keep on going or stop a keep your prizes
    For example you get 3 players.... Messi (gives you a difficult question), Akinfenwa (gives you a easy question), and Son(Medium Question) , but you don't know what the difficulty is (it will not show, only the players card) You choose Messi and your given a multiple choice question. When was the last time Ronaldinho scored?I am a spammer, please report my post
    And it gives you 4 questions to choose from. And the higher you go the more of a chance you get difficult questions. Lets say you are on level one, all the questions would be most likely easy but still a chance of being difficult. A timer could be included to make sure you cannot google the answers

A match game. A 5 by 5 grid that contains packs and players. You have five mistakes to uncover the whole board (you can use the flipping image from Halloween). If you uncover the whole board you can get something like 5 new years packs or something like that. The cards would not have a weight but bronze and silver ballon d'Ors would be included and golds would not be. You could also have like 15 daily separate ones that can contain daily players and these would be weighted. They would have 5 coins in each but they are hidden, and if you finish the board you get 5 daily packs.

Leaderboards

Worst packs leaderboard - since everybody is hating on the prize packs they are getting it may be fun to see who actually did get the most unlucky.I am a spammer, please report my post

Top packs: the idea of this is that at 00:00 the person who has the highest pack value of the day/week receives a special reward. This could be a bonus pack or player. This would promote people to open different kinds of packs plus it sets a different goal. This could also be done with the least valuable pack

Cards
    ... of the week. Since GOTW was quite a success this year there may be some other options which work the same. For example:I am a spammer, please report my post
    - save of the week
    - fail of the week

Nasty cards, if someone has done something very unsportsmanlike, like a horror foul, matchfixing or something else, they can receive a nasty card. This card will have a very low rating.

Injury cards - once a player is severely injured he will not play a match soon. Therefore he may not be able to get a totw or tots for that season. As a compensation there can be an injury card, which has a rating +1 to the highest in form he has, so it would just be an extra in form or something

Captains - something similar happened this year after Real Madrid won the Champions League final: Sergio Ramos received a greatly imrpoved card. I am thinking that after a special achievement of a club the captain will receive a special card.

Flashback friday - related to the throwback saturday there would be a flashback friday. On this day special flashback cards would be available. These cards would be related to a historic moment in the history in football. This series could either work the same as throwbacks or as birthday players. Examples could be:
    - Suarez bites Chiellini
    - Uruguay wins first world cup
    - Danmark wins European Championship

The journey - a new event in fifa 17 wherein you can play as Alex Hunter. After completing this serie you would recieve a special Hunter card. I have not figured out a way to implement this into Futwatch, but if anyone knows a way I would happily hear so.

Chinese reward players - they are the most annoying thing to pack. Every time you get excited because you open a guaranteed a reward player and as soon as you see the red background you feel lied to, since they are useless. Please either get rid of them or make a set of them so they actually have a use.

SBC's

Exchange SBC's - something similar as the daily reward SBC in fifa 17. After building a squad with a minimum of 2 special cards of the same type you would receive a pack with a player of the same type. This could for example happen with in forms, throwbacks and tots but also with totys

Sorting - Ross already approved he was going to try and add the 'sort by quantity' button in the club. However, in SBC's it would be nice to have the sorting options as well. Not just the quantity but all of them. This would allow new SBC's wherein you, for example, have to submit a squad of players who have more than 90 physical.

Achievements and bingo can cause botting

In the Champions League, where Arsenal aren't :)
    Worst pack leaderboard isn't a good idea because why should you be rewarded for getting a bad pack? and the journey doesn't make sense

In the Champions League, where Arsenal aren't :)
    Some ideas are good though

Quote Originally Posted by Megatoby View Post
    Fifa 18 is coming closer and closer and I think now is the right time to think about it. What could be a good addition for Futwatch? I have scrolled back on the forums to see what other people proposed, deleted all the beggings for a transfer market and storable concept packs and made a list of the rest, combined with my own ideas. If you guys have any other ideas or comments on the ones I already mentioned please leave a comment. And yes, I did indeed copy paste some stuff...

Random

-Achievements, I do not think a lot of explanation is needed, after completing an achievement you van get a prize. (Prize pack, special card, etc. Examples of possible achievements:
    - pack 5 legends
    - pack a 99 rated b'dor
    - open 10 million packs
    - complete a reward club
    - do 200 SBC's
    - get a 20 streak in higher/lower
    - get a 190 rated draft

Bingo - this is very similar to the youtube series. Once a day/week you recieve a bingo card to complete. The card will contain of 9 spots. These spots contain things to pack,I am a spammer, please report my poste.g. 5 different in forms, 10 throwbacks, David Alaba, 5 different Barca players, 5 different 86+ rated players, 3 australian players, etc. AfterI am a spammer, please report my postcompleting the entire card you can claim a prize, which could be a special card / pack or futwatch coins.

Futwatch Trivia (Maybe use coins to attempt a try, possibly 5-10 coins per try)
    You start with 3 players... You chose one and then depending on your player, you get a question to answer (football, futwatch related). If you get that question right you get a prize( depending on the difficulty). Then you continue on the next level and chose from 3 different players (same process). And it goes onto until you get to level 5 and you have to pass that level to keep your prizes, if you fail you get a smaller reward or none at all. And when you lose, you restart. So every 5th level is your chance to keep your prizes and the higher you go in levels. The higher you go the better the prices...... Once you pass the 5th level you have the choice to risk it and keep on going or stop a keep your prizes
    For example you get 3 players.... Messi (gives you a difficult question), Akinfenwa (gives you a easy question), and Son(Medium Question) , but you don't know what the difficulty is (it will not show, only the players card) You choose Messi and your given a multiple choice question. When was the last time Ronaldinho scored?I am a spammer, please report my post
    And it gives you 4 questions to choose from. And the higher you go the more of a chance you get difficult questions. Lets say you are on level one, all the questions would be most likely easy but still a chance of being difficult. A timer could be included to make sure you cannot google the answers

A match game. A 5 by 5 grid that contains packs and players. You have five mistakes to uncover the whole board (you can use the flipping image from Halloween). If you uncover the whole board you can get something like 5 new years packs or something like that. The cards would not have a weight but bronze and silver ballon d'Ors would be included and golds would not be. You could also have like 15 daily separate ones that can contain daily players and these would be weighted. They would have 5 coins in each but they are hidden, and if you finish the board you get 5 daily packs.

Leaderboards

Worst packs leaderboard - since everybody is hating on the prize packs they are getting it may be fun to see who actually did get the most unlucky.I am a spammer, please report my post

Top packs: the idea of this is that at 00:00 the person who has the highest pack value of the day/week receives a special reward. This could be a bonus pack or player. This would promote people to open different kinds of packs plus it sets a different goal. This could also be done with the least valuable pack

Cards
    ... of the week. Since GOTW was quite a success this year there may be some other options which work the same. For example:I am a spammer, please report my post
    - save of the week
    - fail of the week

Nasty cards, if someone has done something very unsportsmanlike, like a horror foul, matchfixing or something else, they can receive a nasty card. This card will have a very low rating.

Injury cards - once a player is severely injured he will not play a match soon. Therefore he may not be able to get a totw or tots for that season. As a compensation there can be an injury card, which has a rating +1 to the highest in form he has, so it would just be an extra in form or something

Captains - something similar happened this year after Real Madrid won the Champions League final: Sergio Ramos received a greatly imrpoved card. I am thinking that after a special achievement of a club the captain will receive a special card.

Flashback friday - related to the throwback saturday there would be a flashback friday. On this day special flashback cards would be available. These cards would be related to a historic moment in the history in football. This series could either work the same as throwbacks or as birthday players. Examples could be:
    - Suarez bites Chiellini
    - Uruguay wins first world cup
    - Danmark wins European Championship

The journey - a new event in fifa 17 wherein you can play as Alex Hunter. After completing this serie you would recieve a special Hunter card. I have not figured out a way to implement this into Futwatch, but if anyone knows a way I would happily hear so.

Chinese reward players - they are the most annoying thing to pack. Every time you get excited because you open a guaranteed a reward player and as soon as you see the red background you feel lied to, since they are useless. Please either get rid of them or make a set of them so they actually have a use.

SBC's

Exchange SBC's - something similar as the daily reward SBC in fifa 17. After building a squad with a minimum of 2 special cards of the same type you would receive a pack with a player of the same type. This could for example happen with in forms, throwbacks and tots but also with totys

Sorting - Ross already approved he was going to try and add the 'sort by quantity' button in the club. However, in SBC's it would be nice to have the sorting options as well. Not just the quantity but all of them. This would allow new SBC's wherein you, for example, have to submit a squad of players who have more than 90 physical.
    also wtf

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    also wtf
    He wrote it at least 2 times.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Asian characters automatically change to that message when you submit a post. He either included random Asian characters in his post or something went wrong with the filters.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    He wrote it at least 2 times.
    I think Ross might have something set up to automatically write that if a post seems unusual

I didnt include any asian characters...

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Asian characters automatically change to that message when you submit a post. He either included random Asian characters in his post or something went wrong with the filters.
    ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.