Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GOTS Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by 10Volyz View Post
    Mitro just confirmed 1 per day
    you are clearly wrong, everyone can pack a GOTS at any point, only difference is that they are rare af. me and other people asked ross how rare a GOTS was, ross asked mitro how rare they should be and they made them 80% as rare as what it would be like packing a ballon d'Or

Quote Originally Posted by Raffiano View Post
    you are clearly wrong, everyone can pack a GOTS at any point, only difference is that they are rare af. me and other people asked ross how rare a GOTS was, ross asked mitro how rare they should be and they made them 80% as rare as what it would be like packing a ballon d'Or
    ok good thx.

Says the guy that fell for it not once, not twice, but thrice.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Says the guy that fell for it not once, not twice, but thrice.
    pls stop confusing me is it 1 per day or not. simple answer pls.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    pls stop confusing me is it 1 per day or not. simple answer pls.
    Of course not.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Of course not.
    ok....

This is correct. Never once did I say 1 per day. lol