Thread: Fifa Mobile Sniping Filters

In the Champions League, where Arsenal aren't :)

Fifa Mobile Sniping Filters

If anyone has a good one post it here \/

I haven't found one this year at all which is wierd I'm usually super good like last year in madden mobile I sniped sm.
    I think it's because of the lack cards on the market at one time... like there are usually less than 15 of a specific program Player on the market at once last year in madden that number would be in the 50s... and it's because ea FIFA is Freddy and want you to buy fifa points

In the Champions League, where Arsenal aren't :)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmg2323 View Post
    I haven't found one this year at all which is wierd I'm usually super good like last year in madden mobile I sniped sm.
    I think it's because of the lack cards on the market at one time... like there are usually less than 15 of a specific program Player on the market at once last year in madden that number would be in the 50s... and it's because ea FIFA is Freddy and want you to buy fifa points
    I've only bought FIFA points like a couple times cuz I had credit from an iTunes gift card xD

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    I've only bought FIFA points like a couple times cuz I had credit from an iTunes gift card xD
    It's just not worth it I'm trying to find some sniping filters tho

there's 90-150, all positions except GK, CDM, CAM, CF and ST. max bid 170k