Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOTM May Winner!

Smile GOTM May Winner!

The winner of May's Goal of the Month is Emre Can. Congratulations and thank you for voting for the nominees!
    Winner will be available at 6PM UK Time Today!

Well deserved even though I voted for Insigne.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    Well deserved even though I voted for Insigne.
    I really liked Aubameyang's goal.

Quote Originally Posted by mitrohd View Post
    I really liked Aubameyang's goal.
    I think this month had the most variety of goals and the choice was harder.

I think this month had the most variety of goals and the choice was harder.
    agreed, but it also doesn't help we only had 23 unique voters out of the entire community...

Quote Originally Posted by mitrohd View Post
    agreed, but it also doesn't help we only had 23 unique voters out of the entire community...
    Yeah what if you use a different voting system, I know that some wouldn't work because people would vote heaps of times but... Or if you could ask some FW you tubers to get people to vote or see if the next time the player goes on outwatch there's a thing that says vote for GOTM on this page.
    Last edited by FIFAZAC; 06-07-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Also a large proportion of players probably don't even know the forum it took 4-5 months for me to start using it.

Well if I don't get him this time...I just one one GOTM FW, pls....

Also a large proportion of players probably don't even know the forum it took 4-5 months for me to start using it.
    same here

Yeah what if you use a different voting system, I know that some wouldn't work because people would vote heaps of times but... Or if you could ask some FW you tubers to get people to vote or see if the next time the player goes on outwatch there's a thing that says vote for GOTM on this page.
    Well, Ross did say we could have the process on the actual site, but the thing with that is people on the forums are generally more informed about world football. I don't want a bunch of 8 year olds to vote for Messi and Ronaldo when a lesser-known footballer scored a much better goal. It's tough to judge.