Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtubers

Youtubers

How many of you out there make futwatch-themed youtube content? Post your details here. Let's start a list so people who want to see quality youtube content have a place to look.

Quote Originally Posted by the new HDTY View Post
    Can you please cut the 1 hour video down to 20 minutes or so for highlights? It would make your quality much better and more people would also watch it as right now, it's just too long.
    Last edited by WolfSlayer; 01-05-2016 at 09:30 PM.

im not good at editing i dont know how to cut videos

Quote Originally Posted by the new HDTY View Post
    im not good at editing i dont know how to cut videos
    What you could od is you could just start recording when you get decent packs and combine the short videos on iMovie which would also save time. Or you could just edit the videos on iMovie as a new movie when you transfer the videos onto your camera roll assuming you're using an Apple Device or you aren't using your laptop. That's all I've got so far, but when I find out others ways I'll post it here to inform you.

Is that the official Futwatch YouTube channel? If not, it doesn't seem right to be posting videos under their identity.

Also just a thought - instead of watching you try to pack a legend for an hour, somebody could go on Futwatch for an hour and have just as good a chance of getting one themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Gylfi View Post
    Is that the official Futwatch YouTube channel? If not, it doesn't seem right to be posting videos under their identity.

Also just a thought - instead of watching you try to pack a legend for an hour, somebody could go on Futwatch for an hour and have just as good a chance of getting one themselves!
    I think that 'messi pack opener' opener is using FutWatch's identity or using FutWatch as a username because he might be just helping in promoting the website and FutWatch has a YouTube channel that's prolly a lot different starting with the username as FutWatch has capitals in it. And about your second point, everybody agrees that his videos are too long, even the Twitter group that we're in. Problem is he doesn't listen, keeps posting links and he always talks about how he doesn't know how to edit videos, lol.

I agree that it's confusing. Even I looked at that and thought, "wait, is that my channel?" Can you add unofficial or something to your channel?

ok, will do that now