Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raffle House

Raffle House

Just noticed this, idk if it was spoken on stream because I've seen no one talking about it

I guess this is the thread to talk about anything Raffle House related

Quote Originally Posted by Valete View Post
    Just noticed this, idk if it was spoken on stream because I've seen no one talking about it

I guess this is the thread to talk about anything Raffle House related
    He said it on a twitter chat like 25 mins ago, new and unexpected.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    He said it on a twitter chat like 25 mins ago, new and unexpected.
    I was indeed really surprised with this. It's exciting even tho I never win stuff like this

Why is there an option to purchase more than one ticket if that does not increase your chances to win the raffle? Or did I get this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by epic72 View Post
    What is this?
    Raffle. See for yourself in the "games" section on futwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Ziomalzak View Post
    Why is there an option to purchase more than one ticket if that does not increase your chances to win the raffle? Or did I get this wrong?
    Where did you see that?

Where did you see that?
    You can buy multiple tickets but since the winner will be picked randomly, having 1 ticket or having 100 tickets doesn't make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Ziomalzak View Post
    You can buy multiple tickets but since the winner will be picked randomly, having 1 ticket or having 100 tickets doesn't make a difference
    Well no, that's the point on buying more tickets... For example, if there's 1000 tickets entering and you got 1, your chances would be 1/1000 but if you had 100, your chances would be 100/1000 or 1/10

Well no, that's the point on buying more tickets... For example, if there's 1000 tickets entering and you got 1, your chances would be 1/1000 but if you had 100, your chances would be 100/1000 or 1/10
    That's the answer I've been looking for, thanks