Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 146

Thread: Raffle House

  1. #1

    Raffle House

    Just noticed this, idk if it was spoken on stream because I've seen no one talking about it

    I guess this is the thread to talk about anything Raffle House related

  2. #2
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Valete View Post
    Just noticed this, idk if it was spoken on stream because I've seen no one talking about it

    I guess this is the thread to talk about anything Raffle House related
    He said it on a twitter chat like 25 mins ago, new and unexpected.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    He said it on a twitter chat like 25 mins ago, new and unexpected.
    I was indeed really surprised with this. It's exciting even tho I never win stuff like this

  4. #4
    Why is there an option to purchase more than one ticket if that does not increase your chances to win the raffle? Or did I get this wrong?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by epic72 View Post
    What is this?
    Raffle. See for yourself in the "games" section on futwatch

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziomalzak View Post
    Why is there an option to purchase more than one ticket if that does not increase your chances to win the raffle? Or did I get this wrong?
    Where did you see that?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Valete View Post
    Where did you see that?
    You can buy multiple tickets but since the winner will be picked randomly, having 1 ticket or having 100 tickets doesn't make a difference

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziomalzak View Post
    You can buy multiple tickets but since the winner will be picked randomly, having 1 ticket or having 100 tickets doesn't make a difference
    Well no, that's the point on buying more tickets... For example, if there's 1000 tickets entering and you got 1, your chances would be 1/1000 but if you had 100, your chances would be 100/1000 or 1/10

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Valete View Post
    Well no, that's the point on buying more tickets... For example, if there's 1000 tickets entering and you got 1, your chances would be 1/1000 but if you had 100, your chances would be 100/1000 or 1/10
    That's the answer I've been looking for, thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •