Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: A little bit more competition

  1. #1
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    BELGIUM IS MY CONTINENT!
    Posts
    124

    A little bit more competition

    So...
    I really don't know what i'm gonna do but i like what i'm thinking about.

    PACK OF THE DAY!

    I'll try to do a pack of the day everyday and if that did not happen then...

    PACK OF THE WEEK

    Normally every week i'll do a pack of the week!!

    RULES
    There are almost no rules except from these:
    -Post the link of your pack
    -If u use you're best pack ever say that as well
    -A pack with 6 informs wins over 1 legend

    And that's it!! Enjoy...

  2. #2
    So spam packs competition pretty much

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDcrafter View Post
    So...
    I really don't know what i'm gonna do but i like what i'm thinking about.

    PACK OF THE DAY!

    I'll try to do a pack of the day everyday and if that did not happen then...

    PACK OF THE WEEK

    Normally every week i'll do a pack of the week!!

    RULES
    There are almost no rules except from these:
    -Post the link of your pack
    -If u use you're best pack ever say that as well
    -A pack with 6 informs wins over 1 legend

    And that's it!! Enjoy...
    Why would I prefer Gayle, Acuna, Lozano, Trippier, Sinclair and Diego Castro if I could get Pele or Gullit?

  4. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    BELGIUM IS MY CONTINENT!
    Posts
    124
    Idk...

  5. #5
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Won more than Man City last season
    Posts
    6,314
    i don't think it's possible to get 6IFs in a pack plus this is just encouraging botting

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    BELGIUM IS MY CONTINENT!
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    Why would I prefer Gayle, Acuna, Lozano, Trippier, Sinclair and Diego Castro if I could get Pele or Gullit?
    It's just an example but like 3 informs and 2 of them are above the 85 rated could be pack of the day.

  8. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    BELGIUM IS MY CONTINENT!
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    i don't think it's possible to get 6IFs in a pack plus this is just encouraging botting
    No... BOTTING SUX XD

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDcrafter View Post
    It's just an example but like 3 informs and 2 of them are above the 85 rated could be pack of the day.
    I would prefer a Legend above Ronaldo SIf, If, and Suarez, cause a Legend is not as easy to get.

  10. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    BELGIUM IS MY CONTINENT!
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    I would prefer a Legend above Ronaldo SIf, If, and Suarez, cause a Legend is not as easy to get.
    Ok you have a point there i was wrong it's really hard to get a decent legend
    XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •