Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonas/Perbet/Giovinco plans are ridiculous

Jonas/Perbet/Giovinco plans are ridiculous

Been going through all plans and I've just started doing these (Jonas atm, started off highest). It's ridiculous having to have 11 players from 18 teams just to get a single player, is there any way it could be made easier? I have the players, it's just a bitch to go through 18 plans and put 11 players in each. Even just removing some of them so there are like 10 teams or like 8 players per team? Anyone else agree?

They are suppose to be at least a little bit time consuming. In my opinion they are really quick to complete if you have all the cards, I can complete each team in about 1 minute (2 minutes tops).

Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    Been going through all plans and I've just started doing these (Jonas atm, started off highest). It's ridiculous having to have 11 players from 18 teams just to get a single player, is there any way it could be made easier? I have the players, it's just a bitch to go through 18 plans and put 11 players in each. Even just removing some of them so there are like 10 teams or like 8 players per team? Anyone else agree?
    No, it took about 30 mins each and I had 99% of players as dupes so it was pretty easy

These are way easier to do than the futmas ones.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    And less boring

agreed

They're easier, yes, but the FUTMas ones you actually have to think about what you're doing which makes it more enjoyable. With these it's just put a dupe player in 11 times and click Submit SBC.

Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    They're easier, yes, but the FUTMas ones you actually have to think about what you're doing which makes it more enjoyable. With these it's just put a dupe player in 11 times and click Submit SBC.
    i agree the harder the challenge the more enjoyable it is.

Why can't I find Feirense in Jonas's Collection?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by LaithGamer View Post
    Why can't I find Feirense in Jonas's Collection?!?!
    that was annoying to find. It's called "F. Santa Maria da Feira