Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross u may change it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Llorente View Post
    how i need to know that? this is now writing anywhere its really not fair
    why would you waste your ballon d'Ors? you should of looked up some info about SBC or asks someone about it before doing. lol RIP your ballon d'Or

anyway no one have my club and when i used the SCB challanges 100M value my club dead, lot of wilcards, holidays and 2 ballon d'ors!!! Ross pls u can bring me them to my club? why there are deleted
    When you put players in the SBC and submit it, they are deleted (only 1 of them each so if you have dupes you'll have 1 less). Ross has said multiple times about players will get deleted if you submit them on stream

all the players i used them to the SBC are go away from my club, why? 2 ballon d'or, lot of holidays players, wildcards and courties reward throwbacks and more.. whats happend?
    http://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/1...80449&noType=1
    here my club, he was 500M before i used the SBC challanges and now he 400M, lot of players are deleted, i need them back!
    its really not fair its not writed anywhere and all my good players are done!
    Ross if u want take all my SBC players back but pls bring me back my players its not fair
    thats how you know you fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    When you put players in the SBC and submit it, they are deleted (only 1 of them each so if you have dupes you'll have 1 less). Ross has said multiple times about players will get deleted if you submit them on stream
    It also says right on the description xD

That's how SBC's work, did you never do one on actual FIFA?

When you can't read... This is on the page when you start a SBC !

My Club: SBCs use players from the pack simulator.
    Players will be removed from your club if you use them in an SBC.