Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1088

Thread: SBC solutions

  1. #961

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    you have so many that there's probably like a 1/5 that you'll get a dupe

  3. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    you have so many that there's probably like a 1/5 that you'll get a dupe
    I have 12 Ballon d'Or winner and I need 30 more. I'm just tired of getting dupes

  4. #964
    Can someone send me some Valentines please?

    Clubname: Youri123

  5. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    I have 12 Ballon d'Or winner and I need 30 more. I'm just tired of getting dupes
    poor you getting b'dor winners...meanwhile i am here with only 1 b'dor winner and 3 total b'dor players

  6. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    I have 12 Ballon d'Or winner and I need 30 more. I'm just tired of getting dupes
    yeah I get what you mean. They're so rare and then you get 1 but it's a dupe.

  7. #967
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluezez68 View Post
    poor you getting b'dor winners...meanwhile i am here with only 1 b'dor winner and 3 total b'dor players
    Just checked, he has 2/5 of all the ballon d'ors...
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  8. #968
    I am so happy I have both Rivaldo and Ronaldo. Now I want to get Ronaldinho+ Ronaldo at Real Madrid

  9. #969
    at least katanos got as dupe winner. i got a dupe 3rd.

  10. #970
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    at least katanos got as dupe winner. i got a dupe 3rd.
    Made an account for halloween using easter packs, got fucking edwards and 2 98 matthaus from the first 3 bdor packs, what a start.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •