Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two 99 rated in one day ahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    I am waiting too, heard that SBCs with Ballon D'Ors are confirmed, and I will smash them with my 6 duplicates. NYE packs were good, 5 ballon d'Ors, 2 duplicates. Thats my classic packluck.
    Just kmn but Futmas I got 2 ballon d'ors both 99 Suarez and Kopa And Blohkin from NYE I have 6 so far 3 Winner 1 runner up 2 third place

I am waiting too, heard that SBCs with Ballon D'Ors are confirmed, and I will smash them with my 6 duplicates. NYE packs were good, 5 ballon d'Ors, 2 duplicates. Thats my classic packluck.
    Even Reaper hasnt got a TOTY

It's just one that needs a ballon d'or and i don't remember seeing it on the stream so it's unconfirmed if it will be released today.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    It's just one that needs a ballon d'or and i don't remember seeing it on the stream so it's unconfirmed if it will be released today.
    No the customs wont be out for abit and he said ud put a ballon d'or then make a 100 chem 85 rated team or something

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelENG View Post
    Just kmn but Futmas I got 2 ballon d'ors both 99 Suarez and Kopa And Blohkin from NYE I have 6 so far 3 Winner 1 runner up 2 third place
    I have: Winner Müller(Futmas), Winner Eusebio(Daily Reward), a dupe of him(NYE), Winner Masopust and a dupe(both NYE), Breitner(Daily), Wright(Daily), dupe of him(Halloween), Netzer(NYE), dupe of him(BD arghhhhh), Rensenbrink 2nd(Daily), di Stefano 2nd and a supe(both Halloween), Rahn(NYE), Platini 3rd(HH) and Kopa and Best 3rd( both Halloween).

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    So what will be released today and when? I don't get it at all xD

So what will be released today and when? I don't get it at all xD
    EA Sbc's
    POTM
    Futmas Calender
    Interested in seeing the prices tbf

EA Sbc's
    POTM
    Futmas Calender
    Interested in seeing the prices tbf
    Ok...and when?

Ok...and when?
    Well this was Sunday when it was all coded a little broken he said it might slip tonight last night so maybe like afew hours?

Well this was Sunday when it was all coded a little broken he said it might slip tonight last night so maybe like afew hours?
    Mhh okay. Thanks.