Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toty is a j o k e

Quote Originally Posted by robinschamp View Post
    kante and de gea should have been their also how can you say the person with the most goals in Europe isn't in TOTY (Suarez)
    I agree with Kante but not De Gea

Quote Originally Posted by Hyziu View Post
    Ok, when i saw the TOTY Team, i just thought ,,FAKING EA CYNY GAYM". For fuchs sake, Pique, Alves, Neuer, Iniesta, Suarez? Are you kidding me? I CAN SAY THAT: TOTY MEANS NOTHING. Its just like a contest ,,who is your favourite player in X position?" I can agree with Ronaldo, Messi, Modrić, Ramos and others. Pique for what? Neuer for what? ALVES FOR WHAT? Griezmann, Kante, Bonucci or Carvajal. They should be instead that other fucking nonsense. What do you think about that?
    Neuer is the best goalie in the world by far........ Pique is a great CB........ Alves a good RB........

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    Neuer is the best goalie in the world by far........ Pique is a great CB........ Alves a good RB........
    Also wtf Carvajal? Bellerin deserves it over him

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Also wtf Carvajal? Bellerin deserves it over him
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As a part time soccer analyst i would like to say for Griezmann and Suarez it could have gone either way. They both had amazing years and Suarez's performance in La Liga Santander shouldn't go unoticed

Quote Originally Posted by rayray44 View Post
    As a part time soccer analyst i would like to say for Griezmann and Suarez it could have gone either way. They both had amazing years and Suarez's performance in La Liga Santander shouldn't go unoticed
    That is true there should be two or three totys released because its just unfair to the snubbed players