Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toty is a j o k e

Toty is a j o k e

Ok, when i saw the TOTY Team, i just thought ,,FAKING EA CYNY GAYM". For fuchs sake, Pique, Alves, Neuer, Iniesta, Suarez? Are you kidding me? I CAN SAY THAT: TOTY MEANS NOTHING. Its just like a contest ,,who is your favourite player in X position?" I can agree with Ronaldo, Messi, Modrić, Ramos and others. Pique for what? Neuer for what? ALVES FOR WHAT? Griezmann, Kante, Bonucci or Carvajal. They should be instead that other fucking nonsense. What do you think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyziu View Post
    Ok, when i saw the TOTY Team, i just thought ,,FAKING EA CYNY GAYM". For fuchs sake, Pique, Alves, Neuer, Iniesta, Suarez? Are you kidding me? I CAN SAY THAT: TOTY MEANS NOTHING. Its just like a contest ,,who is your favourite player in X position?" I can agree with Ronaldo, Messi, Modrić, Ramos and others. Pique for what? Neuer for what? ALVES FOR WHAT? Griezmann, Kante, Bonucci or Carvajal. They should be instead that other fucking nonsense. What do you think about that?
    Suarez was way better than Griezmann. neuer surely was the best Goalkeeper, and Iniesta was still great. Pique and Alves, ok, undeserved, but the others are okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyziu View Post
    It's picked by the players so they pick their friends/players they respect

Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    Suarez was way better than Griezmann. neuer surely was the best Goalkeeper, and Iniesta was still great. Pique and Alves, ok, undeserved, but the others are okay.
    buffon should of been in the gk position cuz neuer has been shit for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by ChakBVB View Post
    buffon should of been in the gk position cuz neuer has been shit for a long time
    Neuer > Buffon

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Neuer > Buffon
    Neuer >>> Buffon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> De gea
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

I am italian so i like Buffon and bonucci, but griezmann is the 2 best pleyer of the year form me. Buffon is the best goalkeeper of ever , forma me , and bonucci is the second best defender of the year , always for me

Quote Originally Posted by Samu View Post
    I am italian so i like Buffon and bonucci, but griezmann is the 2 best pleyer of the year form me. Buffon is the best goalkeeper of ever , forma me , and bonucci is the second best defender of the year , always for me
    Suarez > Griezmann this year

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Suarez > Griezmann this year
    100% agree

kante and de gea should have been their also how can you say the person with the most goals in Europe isn't in TOTY (Suarez)