Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Accidentally Discarded Players?

Worst Accidentally Discarded Players?

Whats the most infuriating pack that you've accidentally discarded?

Mine was Legend Zola and NY Lewandowski (2 different packs obviously), last year discarded TOTY Messi

Quote Originally Posted by Octagonner17 View Post
    Whats the most infuriating pack that you've accidentally discarded?

Mine was Legend Zola and NY Lewandowski (2 different packs obviously), last year discarded TOTY Messi
    I discarded some 90 Throwbacks, but I got all of them later, I discarded no player I still need, so I guess it is van Basten TB. Ah, yes I did, Aurier BD, but hey...

Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    I discarded some 90 Throwbacks, but I got all of them later, I discarded no player I still need, so I guess it is van Basten TB. Ah, yes I did, Aurier BD, but hey...
    lucky, at least you got them back, i'm probably never going to get Lewandowski again, Zola, i hopefully will soon.

but with the van basten, unlucky...

lucky, at least you got them back, i'm probably never going to get Lewandowski again, Zola, i hopefully will soon.
    Lewandowski is very unlucky, I need him as well. Zola is a common Legend, got him 3 times I think

but with the van basten, unlucky...
    I got him now :D

I got him now :D
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat lucky........... Also, do u have any idea why weah, gullit, and davids (TB) are worth so much more than the rest of the TB's? I understand gullit, but the ther two?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat lucky........... Also, do u have any idea why weah, gullit, and davids (TB) are worth so much more than the rest of the TB's? I understand gullit, but the ther two?
    Weah is pacy af, and Davids is rare, so I guess its that.

Weah is pacy af, and Davids is rare, so I guess its that.
    makes sense

makes sense
    But better ask Ross or felson, I think they know it better.