Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shared accounts, the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Matias77 View Post
    I'm not quite there yet Matt
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post
    I noticed that there are more and more shared accounts on futwatch, as getting all the valuable players is so time consuming i think to stay on top positions it could be the only way. What do you think about it?

If i choose to play for 18 (which atm is a no) would only do it with shared account. I would even make my 17 team now as from the second half of this month I will just barely have time to play, but i wont cause it is connected to my fb account.

On the other side maybe it can take some away from the experience if it is not you who packs a good player but still thats the efficient way. Also it is have to rely on trust.

How many of you guys playing on a shared account now and what do you think about this theory?
    i don't really think so, i mean, i don't have a shared club and i managed to stay in the top 10 still, and on top of that, i work and i was going to school, now im on vacations, but still, for that i stayed a little behind, but still, im in the top 10, i think it dependes more on your luck, like, reaper is with kaox, but the other day, he was opening new year packs by himself and got like 10 ballon d'ors lmao

I just need 5 post to

post links so

don't mind me :)

1 more. :/ ps: Who else watch the yt'er cat industries?

Quote Originally Posted by Brefrietje View Post
    1 more. :/ ps: Who else watch the yt'er cat industries?
    No one because he's cringy af

Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post
    I noticed that there are more and more shared accounts on futwatch, as getting all the valuable players is so time consuming i think to stay on top positions it could be the only way. What do you think about it?

If i choose to play for 18 (which atm is a no) would only do it with shared account. I would even make my 17 team now as from the second half of this month I will just barely have time to play, but i wont cause it is connected to my fb account.

On the other side maybe it can take some away from the experience if it is not you who packs a good player but still thats the efficient way. Also it is have to rely on trust.

How many of you guys playing on a shared account now and what do you think about this theory?
    I have the same problem because I dont have enough time to open a lot of packs, so I am having 600 mln squad at this moment.

P.S Dont you mind if I will offer you working together from FIFA 18 on FW

Quote Originally Posted by LeonMzn View Post
    I have the same problem because I dont have enough time to open a lot of packs, so I am having 600 mln squad at this moment.

P.S Dont you mind if I will offer you working together from FIFA 18 on FW
    He said he will stop when 18 comes out.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.