Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Shared accounts, the future?

  1. #21
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,097
    Quote Originally Posted by matthijswint View Post
    yes but if you can't get a higher value now you won't get higher then us next year
    I can get an higher value than you, and matias won't be playing as much.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  2. #22
    I'm still gonna play as much as possible, hopefully I get more time than I think I'm gonna get
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    I can get an higher value than you, and matias won't be playing as much.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Matias77 View Post
    I'm joining up with Matthijswint I'm pretty sure
    haha can i join? we would rule the world :D

  4. #24
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,097
    Btw most combined clubs were made on twitter.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post
    haha can i join? we would rule the world :D
    If you would join we would be much better then reaper and kaoxz

  6. #26
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,097
    Quote Originally Posted by matthijswint View Post
    If you would join we would be much better then reaper and kaoxz
    Can i join too jk
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Can i join too jk
    I reckon all 4 of us in a club would be too OP, so in FIFA 18 let's do it, it's a sick idea

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Matias77 View Post
    I reckon all 4 of us in a club would be too OP, so in FIFA 18 let's do it, it's a sick idea
    we would be like nowadays rap songs , a & b & c & d and e with x feat. y & z

  9. #29
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Won more than Man City last season
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Matias77 View Post
    I'm still gonna play as much as possible, hopefully I get more time than I think I'm gonna get
    You did underestimate your club this year when you said you'd be lucky to get on the first page because of GCSEs so who knows

  10. #30
    I'm not quite there yet Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    You did underestimate your club this year when you said you'd be lucky to get on the first page because of GCSEs so who knows

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •