Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shared accounts, the future?

Shared accounts, the future?

I noticed that there are more and more shared accounts on futwatch, as getting all the valuable players is so time consuming i think to stay on top positions it could be the only way. What do you think about it?

If i choose to play for 18 (which atm is a no) would only do it with shared account. I would even make my 17 team now as from the second half of this month I will just barely have time to play, but i wont cause it is connected to my fb account.

On the other side maybe it can take some away from the experience if it is not you who packs a good player but still thats the efficient way. Also it is have to rely on trust.

How many of you guys playing on a shared account now and what do you think about this theory?

no and i won't

Tbf I agree but what if someone just got rid of ur hard earned cards

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelENG View Post
    Tbf I agree but what if someone just got rid of ur hard earned cards
    That's why you do it with someone you trust.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

I can't trust anybody with my account plus it's an achievement that I'm on the first page even though there's just 1 of me that I pride myself on

Me and Matthijswint are most likely going to make a joint account when FIFA 18 comes out
    Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post
    I noticed that there are more and more shared accounts on futwatch, as getting all the valuable players is so time consuming i think to stay on top positions it could be the only way. What do you think about it?

If i choose to play for 18 (which atm is a no) would only do it with shared account. I would even make my 17 team now as from the second half of this month I will just barely have time to play, but i wont cause it is connected to my fb account.

On the other side maybe it can take some away from the experience if it is not you who packs a good player but still thats the efficient way. Also it is have to rely on trust.

How many of you guys playing on a shared account now and what do you think about this theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Matias77 View Post
    Me and Matthijswint are most likely going to make a joint account when FIFA 18 comes out
    You'll probably be very close if not above Reaper in 18 then

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    You'll probably be very close if not above Reaper in 18 then
    Not really.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post

Why won't you play in 18?

I am "sharing" my account with my little brother, it is fun and I will play 18 same as now, I don't want to be top 10, just want to have a decent club, which is the status atm, so I will stick to it.