Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: winter Transfers

  1. #1

    winter Transfers

    Transfers thread simple as that and have the new transfer cards come out yet.

  2. #2
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    6,433
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    Transfers thread simple as that and have the new transfer cards come out yet.
    No, the first batch will probably be added in the next few days.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    No, the first batch will probably be added in the next few days.
    ok, sick

  4. #4
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    6,433
    If anyone is wondering these are already in fifa btw https://mobile.twitter.com/bateson87...49945329414149
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    If anyone is wondering these are already in fifa btw https://mobile.twitter.com/bateson87...49945329414149
    bye bye bazoer

  6. #6
    yes indeed i don't like peter bosz

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MAESTRO View Post
    yes indeed i don't like peter bosz
    I don't like Bazoer,, with that mentality. Instead of fighting for is place he runs... But still hope everything comes around for him in the end.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxHGV View Post
    I don't like Bazoer,, with that mentality. Instead of fighting for is place he runs... But still hope everything comes around for him in the end.
    don't like him either but he is a good player

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by matthijswint View Post
    don't like him either but he is a good player
    I read this and just got his pro...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelENG View Post
    I read this and just got his pro...
    very nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •