Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: GOTM December Winner!

  1. #11
    offside , (preferred the Mertens goal) , its a nice card though

  2. #12
    Im just happy people didn't vote for rating(lewa) and voted for the best goal(mkitaryan), even if he was offsides

  3. #13
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    6,433
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonLlama View Post
    Im just happy people didn't vote for rating(lewa) and voted for the best goal(mkitaryan), even if he was offsides
    I can guarantee you half the people that voted mkhitaryan did it just because thay are utd fanbois.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    I can guarantee you half the people that voted mkhitaryan did it just because thay are utd fanbois.
    my favourite team in prem is utd, bundesliga bayer (favourite team in total), serie a napoli and la liga valencia

  5. #15
    and i voted for Mertens cause his goal was insane.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    my favourite team in prem is utd, bundesliga bayer (favourite team in total), serie a napoli and la liga valencia
    Bundesliga Bayer? So why do ou have a Bayern pic? :P

  7. #17
    I voted Mertens as well, it simply was genius and the best goal, which wasn't offside.

  8. #18
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    6,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Fladdus View Post
    Bundesliga Bayer? So why do ou have a Bayern pic? :P
    The error 99% of the world makes.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    The error 99% of the world makes.
    My favourite team is Bayer Munich! Classic.

  10. #20
    Im a UTD fan but I honestly think Giroud's goal was better

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •