Thread: How Many Xmas Players Have You Got?

How Many Xmas Players Have You Got?

Just wondering how many of the Christmas players people have picked up so far? Just picked up Matthaus for 200 presents, and need another 600 to complete my set with Best, Nesta and Gullit. Left them till last as they're the most expensive. How is it going for you?

So far I've got everyone in the Workshop and I'm grinding on Santa packs so I can get loads of presents so I can blow them all on FUTmas packs on Christmas, I need that maldini and giggs

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    So far I've got everyone in the Workshop and I'm grinding on Santa packs so I can get loads of presents so I can blow them all on FUTmas packs on Christmas, I need that maldini and giggs
    Nice one, are Maldini and Giggs only available in the FUTmas packs?

Yep, as well as Roberto Carlos and Michael Laudrup

Yep, as well as Roberto Carlos and Michael Laudrup
    Ah awesome, will have to go for them too!

Is there a full list somewhere? Managed to pick up Reus and Aubameyang so far.
    Last edited by Gylfi; 12-21-2015 at 04:12 PM.

When you click on My Club Progress you will be able to see the Futwatch club, then enable the Christmas filter

When you click on My Club Progress you will be able to see the Futwatch club, then enable the Christmas filter
    Thank you! Just packed the Giggs :)

I have 19 in total, appaart from the ones from the advent Calendar i have Luke Shaw, Quincy Promes, Luongo,Roberto Carlos, Maldini and Luadrup (who i got twice) and then i bought Suarez Pele and Ronaldo, i started on Friday haha