Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I'm an happy cat

  1. #1

    I'm an happy cat

    Gonna buy my ticket today to go see benfica - dortmund for the champions league, i'm so happy

  2. #2
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Atom & Humber > Spurs
    Posts
    4,879
    Good luck in the CL, knock them out please ;)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Good luck in the CL, knock them out please ;)
    only if you make sure to knock bayern out who knocked us out last year

  4. #4
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Atom & Humber > Spurs
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Valete View Post
    only if you make sure to knock bayern out who knocked us out last year
    Haha we'll lose again

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Valete View Post
    Gonna buy my ticket today to go see benfica - dortmund for the champions league, i'm so happy
    Make Felson angry

  6. #6
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    6,407
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Make Felson angry
    I'm so mad that a random guy is going to see a match...
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    I'm so mad that a random guy is going to see a match...
    Sorry Felson Borussia Dortmund lost 3-2

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Haha we'll lose again
    yes you will, we've got the best manager for champions league on Ancelotti

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    yes you will, we've got the best manager for champions league on Ancelotti
    And we have Mourinho :(

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    And we have Mourinho :(
    van gaal was better XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •