Thread: LiverPool Getting worse and worse.

Angry LiverPool Getting worse and worse.

Im a Liverpool supporter and I have no idea why they are losing to teams like bournemouth and drawing to West Ham. This seems really bad because they are 2nd in the league and have an amazing team (Other than Karious). Is sturridge getting worse, coutinho, roberto firmino, or is ever team that is under 8th in the league just getting better. This is pissing me off because I know we have a little chance of winning the league (If Chelsea would lose a damn game). Tell me what you guys think and what team you guys support.

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusGod View Post
    Im a Liverpool supporter and I have no idea why they are losing to teams like bournemouth and drawing to West Ham. This seems really bad because they are 2nd in the league and have an amazing team (Other than Karious). Is sturridge getting worse, coutinho, roberto firmino, or is ever team that is under 8th in the league just getting better. This is pissing me off because I know we have a little chance of winning the league (If Chelsea would lose a damn game). Tell me what you guys think and what team you guys support.
    http://prntscr.com/dkf387

Lol. I thought we had a chance until Chelsea got onto their win streak. Now its over. We just gotta keep that Champions League spot. At the rate we are at right now its gonna be close.

Premier League is just a competitive league, that's why the big clubs lose to the smaller clubs.

Lol. I thought we had a chance until Chelsea got onto their win streak. Now its over. We just gotta keep that Champions League spot. At the rate we are at right now its gonna be close.
    At least you're in 2nd place

Ya that is good. Right now I just want that champions leauge spot.

Ya that is good. Right now I just want that champions leauge spot.
    as a liverpool fan what are you hoping for in man city vs arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    as a liverpool fan what are you hoping for in man city vs arsenal
    I'm hoping for an arsenal win because i have an arsenal token on fifa mobile :)
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

I want man city because arsenal are ahead on points so if arsenal win and we win we are still tied but if we win and man city win we are up by one point on them