View Poll Results: should futwatch have fut champs cards

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    11 91.67%
  • no

    1 8.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Your Dream FUT Champs squad (make it reasonable)

  1. #11
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Atom & Humber > Spurs
    Posts
    4,360
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    Futwatch could just add a monthly pack where you go to get it you could get lucky and get a 44 + legend pack, a 12 if pack or a really bad one so it's like luck of the draw
    and then he would get death threats if they don't get the 44 + legend

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    and then he would get death threats if they don't get the 44 + legend
    what about just add all the players who got if's that month, for 1 day as red fut champs cards. that's the only day you can't get them in hh or anything

  3. #13
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Atom & Humber > Spurs
    Posts
    4,360
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    what about just add all the players who got if's that month, for 1 day as red fut champs cards
    They could just be like GOTMs where all of them are available for the next month

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    They could just be like GOTMs where all of them are available for the next month
    yeah, good option, but how much would they cost. They could also be players that you can only buy from the catalogue

  5. #15

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by heitman123 View Post
    the link doesn't work

  8. #18
    Here it is, also pretty reasonable
    http://futwatch.com/squad-builder/share.php?id=639129

    Also could make it work with Pogba, Kante and Evra but I like this one better

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by paja4444 View Post
    Here it is, also pretty reasonable
    http://futwatch.com/squad-builder/share.php?id=639129

    Also could make it work with Pogba, Kante and Evra but I like this one better
    a lot of Juventus players for an inter fan

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    a lot of Juventus players for an inter fan
    I don't hate Juve, actually like them and hope they will make it far in the champions league, and they have some really good players and hyperlinks for fifa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •