View Poll Results: should futwatch have fut champs cards

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 91.67%
  • no

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream FUT Champs squad (make it reasonable)

Your Dream FUT Champs squad (make it reasonable)

http://futwatch.com/squad-builder/share.php?id=635861 If i don't have the actual card in my club, I put the closest one to it

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    http://futwatch.com/squad-builder/share.php?id=635861 If i don't have the actual card in my club, I put the closest one to it
    k that's fine, so u mean like gullit. just right down what the actual one is under the link

About your poll, find a method to add them that makes sense and fut champs cards will be added.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    About your poll, find a method to add them that makes sense and fut champs cards will be added.
    idk if futwatch have the stats for these, but you could make it like futties, most packed player and other polls to see who gets the red card

the problem is bringing in a fut champs thing would just mean way more people use bots

Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    idk if futwatch have the stats for these, but you could make it like futties, most packed player and other polls to see who gets the red card
    if they do they could have the most packed player from each of the totw's that month

Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    if they do they could have the most packed player from each of the totw's that month
    But then we would just have shit 81 IFs

Futwatch could just add a monthly pack where you go to get it you could get lucky and get a 44 + legend pack, a 12 if pack or a really bad one so it's like luck of the draw

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    But then we would just have shit 81 IFs
    ye i thought about that.