View Poll Results: should futwatch have fut champs cards

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    11 91.67%
  • no

    1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Your Dream FUT Champs squad (make it reasonable)

  1. #1

    Your Dream FUT Champs squad (make it reasonable)


  2. #2
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Won more than Man City last season
    Posts
    6,314
    http://futwatch.com/squad-builder/share.php?id=635861 If i don't have the actual card in my club, I put the closest one to it

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    http://futwatch.com/squad-builder/share.php?id=635861 If i don't have the actual card in my club, I put the closest one to it
    k that's fine, so u mean like gullit. just right down what the actual one is under the link

  4. #4
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,261
    About your poll, find a method to add them that makes sense and fut champs cards will be added.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    About your poll, find a method to add them that makes sense and fut champs cards will be added.
    idk if futwatch have the stats for these, but you could make it like futties, most packed player and other polls to see who gets the red card

  6. #6
    the problem is bringing in a fut champs thing would just mean way more people use bots

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    idk if futwatch have the stats for these, but you could make it like futties, most packed player and other polls to see who gets the red card
    if they do they could have the most packed player from each of the totw's that month

  8. #8
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Won more than Man City last season
    Posts
    6,314
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFAZAC View Post
    if they do they could have the most packed player from each of the totw's that month
    But then we would just have shit 81 IFs

  9. #9
    Futwatch could just add a monthly pack where you go to get it you could get lucky and get a 44 + legend pack, a 12 if pack or a really bad one so it's like luck of the draw

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    But then we would just have shit 81 IFs
    ye i thought about that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •