Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: January Transfer HYYYYYPPE

  1. #1
    Hero katanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No champions league for Arsenal
    Posts
    1,310

    January Transfer HYYYYYPPE

    The hype is coming :D

    Griezmann to Man Utd?
    Suarez to Man Utd ? (lol what a joke)
    Draxler to Arsenal?
    West Ham want a Liverpool striker?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    The hype is coming :D

    Griezmann to Man Utd?
    Suarez to Man Utd ? (lol what a joke)
    Draxler to Arsenal?
    West Ham want a Liverpool striker?
    I see Griezmann's impossible, the Suarez one is a joke, Draxler one is good but i don't see him at Arsenal, and West Ham one is very posible
    But i'm waiting for a new forward to Sevilla FC :/ I expect a good forward

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Hero katanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No champions league for Arsenal
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiroro View Post
    I see Griezmann's impossible, the Suarez one is a joke, Draxler one is good but i don't see him at Arsenal, and West Ham one is very posible
    But i'm waiting for a new forward to Sevilla FC :/ I expect a good forward
    Why the Griezmann one is impossible? The only reason why he can join Man Utd is because of Pogba. I'm just scared that Man Utd ruin his career, like they did to Falcao.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Why the Griezmann one is impossible? The only reason why he can join Man Utd is because of Pogba. I'm just scared that Man Utd ruin his career, like they did to Falcao.
    Exactly by that, the only reason is Pogba I think (at this moment) I hope that United won't destroy Pogba or Griezmann career if he goes there. Just hope to see United in a near time in Champions ;)

  6. #6
    Hero katanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No champions league for Arsenal
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiroro View Post
    Exactly by that, the only reason is Pogba I think (at this moment) I hope that United won't destroy Pogba or Griezmann career if he goes there. Just hope to see United in a near time in Champions ;)
    Thanks for the kind words :D Sevilla are much better than Utd

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Thanks for the kind words :D Sevilla are much better than Utd
    It wasn't always that way remember? ;)

  8. #8
    messi to city kappa

  9. #9
    Hero katanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No champions league for Arsenal
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyklops View Post
    messi to city kappa
    I thought Messi didn't speak english

  10. #10
    Legend xmattinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Won more than Man City last season
    Posts
    5,941
    Griezmann won't go to United

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •