Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105

Thread: My Ideas for new Futwatch cards

  1. #41
    What can I say about Bundesliga Reward cards? Some players are chosen perfectly, someone- not.

    Bayern Munchen- Oliver Kahn. This choice is good (also here could be Gerd Muller or Mehmet Scholl) and no questions.

    Borussia Dortmund- Sebastian Kehl. Strange choice because Michael Zorc has more club appearances and he better suits for "Reward Set Card". Kehl is good too, but not now.

    Bayer 04 Leverkusen- Thomas Hörster. When Bayer has such legendary players as Ulf Kirsten, Carsten Ramelow and Ulf Rolfes, I don't understand Futwatch's choice.

    Borussia M'gladbach- Berti Vogts. Nice choice. Also they can choice Jupp Heynckes (club top scorer and also M'glabdach's legend)

    Schalke 04- Klaus Fichtel. Superb player, club legend- no questions.

    VfL Wolfsburg- Grafite. Good choice, but there was a variant with Benaglio (most appearances at club+ captain+ dont have reward card)

    Hamburger SV- Uwe Seeler. Good (but variants with Felix Magath and Manfred Kaltz are also not bad)

    Mainz 05- Jurgen Klopp. Yes, Klopp is the legend of this club but Noveski is a legend too. So here were 2 variants

    FC Augsburg- Uwe Mohrle. I don't think that someone knows him (he is playing at Energie Cottbus now). In my opinion, Ragnar Klavan could be a better choice.

    TSG Hoffenheim 1899- Sejad Salihovic. Good player (62 goals in 230 matches). But I think that Andreas Beck should get this card.

    Hertha BSC- Erich Beer. Good striker, 253 matches and 83 goals in Bundesliga. But I'd give Hertha BSC card to Pal Dardai (club appearances recordsman and coach of this club)

    Werder Bremen- Marco Bode. Werder has a lot of fantastic players- Frings, Ailton, Klose... So the choise is very difficult.

    Eintracht Frankfurt- Bernd Hölzenbein. WTF? Eintracht has the legendary player- Karl-Heinz Körbel, who has an absolute Bundesliga record- 602 matches. So why choose another player? Hölzenbein is good too, but not choosing Körbel is very strange.

    SC Freiburg- Joachim Löw. German national team coach is good choice but in Freiburg also played famous Georgian players- Iashvili and Cobiashvili. They could be also very good variants.

    FC Köln- Hannes Löhr. Good choice (but here could be Schumacher or Overath too).

    Ingolstadt 04- Stefan Leitl. 182 appearances at 10-year old club is very good so I think it is the only right choice.

    Darmstadt 98- Edwin Westenberger. Yes, 440+ appearances for one club is nice, but Bruno Labbadia could be here too.

    RB Leipzig- Daniel Frahn. Best of possible choices.

  2. #42
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonMzn View Post
    What can I say about Bundesliga Reward cards? Some players are chosen perfectly, someone- not.

    Bayern Munchen- Oliver Kahn. This choice is good (also here could be Gerd Muller or Mehmet Scholl) and no questions.

    Borussia Dortmund- Sebastian Kehl. Strange choice because Michael Zorc has more club appearances and he better suits for "Reward Set Card". Kehl is good too, but not now.

    Bayer 04 Leverkusen- Thomas Hörster. When Bayer has such legendary players as Ulf Kirsten, Carsten Ramelow and Ulf Rolfes, I don't understand Futwatch's choice.

    Borussia M'gladbach- Berti Vogts. Nice choice. Also they can choice Jupp Heynckes (club top scorer and also M'glabdach's legend)

    Schalke 04- Klaus Fichtel. Superb player, club legend- no questions.

    VfL Wolfsburg- Grafite. Good choice, but there was a variant with Benaglio (most appearances at club+ captain+ dont have reward card)

    Hamburger SV- Uwe Seeler. Good (but variants with Felix Magath and Manfred Kaltz are also not bad)

    Mainz 05- Jurgen Klopp. Yes, Klopp is the legend of this club but Noveski is a legend too. So here were 2 variants

    FC Augsburg- Uwe Mohrle. I don't think that someone knows him (he is playing at Energie Cottbus now). In my opinion, Ragnar Klavan could be a better choice.

    TSG Hoffenheim 1899- Sejad Salihovic. Good player (62 goals in 230 matches). But I think that Andreas Beck should get this card.

    Hertha BSC- Erich Beer. Good striker, 253 matches and 83 goals in Bundesliga. But I'd give Hertha BSC card to Pal Dardai (club appearances recordsman and coach of this club)

    Werder Bremen- Marco Bode. Werder has a lot of fantastic players- Frings, Ailton, Klose... So the choise is very difficult.

    Eintracht Frankfurt- Bernd Hölzenbein. WTF? Eintracht has the legendary player- Karl-Heinz Körbel, who has an absolute Bundesliga record- 602 matches. So why choose another player? Hölzenbein is good too, but not choosing Körbel is very strange.

    SC Freiburg- Joachim Löw. German national team coach is good choice but in Freiburg also played famous Georgian players- Iashvili and Cobiashvili. They could be also very good variants.

    FC Köln- Hannes Löhr. Good choice (but here could be Schumacher or Overath too).

    Ingolstadt 04- Stefan Leitl. 182 appearances at 10-year old club is very good so I think it is the only right choice.

    Darmstadt 98- Edwin Westenberger. Yes, 440+ appearances for one club is nice, but Bruno Labbadia could be here too.

    RB Leipzig- Daniel Frahn. Best of possible choices.
    He made the players before seeing your ideas, he said he could have used some of yours if he saw it earlier and i think it was mitro to decide the players not ross.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  3. #43
    I will post some new throwback cards soon

  4. #44
    3 NEW THROWBACK CARD IDEAS!

    1) Bartolomei Dragowski- his card had 50 OVR at FIFA 15 (71 at FIFA 17). A very promising goalkeeper from Poland.


    2) Jean-Marc Bosman- not a famous footballer but you can know "Bosman ruling" (if you don't, just read in Wikipedia)


    3) Ailton. One of best Werder Bremen players. Top scorer at season 03-04


    4) In addition, Ailton's picture for Spin the Wheel

  5. #45
    Ideas for 2 New Pro Cards:

    1) Peter Crouch:


    2) Mohammad Al-Sahlawi:


    What do you think about it? TBH, I dont like dinamic images. But I want to hear your opinion.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonMzn View Post
    Ideas for 2 New Pro Cards:

    1) Peter Crouch:


    2) Mohammad Al-Sahlawi:


    What do you think about it? TBH, I dont like dinamic images. But I want to hear your opinion.
    Al Sahlawi looks and sounds like the Arab duplicate for El Shaarawy...

  7. #47
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,093
    No way crouch gets one he is at least 15 years too old.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    No way crouch gets one he is at least 15 years too old.
    But Jelle Van Damme has Pro Card and he is 33 years old.

    But PL also has a lot of Pro cards and that is the main problem

  9. #49
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonMzn View Post
    But Jelle Van Damme has Pro Card and he is 33 years old.

    But PL also has a lot of Pro cards and that is the main problem
    Ross said that he only wants young guys,
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Ross said that he only wants young guys,
    So, Al-Sahlawi is old for Pro card too? Ohh...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •