Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Goal of the Week!

Post Introducing Goal of the Week!

Welcome to Goal of the Week (GOTW)!

This will be a new addition to Futwatch providing a brand new fut item to have in packs!

How does it work?

The above picture shows Ousmane Dembélé's normal fut card being transformed into a Goal of the Week card and then a Goal of the Month card. You, as the user, will be able to request goals to be put into the list of goals of the week. Then I will review all of the goals and assess them with some others and we will ultimately choose a Goal of the Week. The winner's card will see atleast a +3 stat boost to every stat, and then an eventual overall +6 if they win the Goal of the Month!

When are they released?

The very first GOTW card will be released on September 27, 2016. Then they will be released every week when the TOTWs are released.

How do I request a goal?

Every week a brand new forum post will go up in this section of the forums, detailing the deadline date to request goals. You can also request by Private Messaging me on Twitter - @Mitrofifa The nominating will begin on Thursday (after the previous one is released) and will finish Tuesday, before it's released on Wednesday. If you see the goal you want to request already requested, do not request again. Also, please make sure that the player you request is in FUT.

What is Goal of the Month?

Good question. Goal of the Month will be voted at the end of every month by you! The Futwatch users will be able to vote for the Goal of the Month. Whether you think it was a good goal, or you just want a higher rated player that won Goal of the Week, you have the power to vote! The only players eligible to win GOTM are winners of GOTW during that month. For example, there will be 4 GOTW winners in October 2016. One of which will win Goal of the Month.

At the end of the 2016, we will have a huge vote to see who can win Goal of the Season. By the end of FIFA 17, Futwatch will have about 50-60 GOTW and GOTM winners.

Let's hope that this can continue into FIFA 18.

GET REQUESTING!
    Last edited by mitrohd; 12-07-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjC2VFauME1W3VtBl960qyQ @mitrofifa on Twitter

Asses?
    Last edited by mitrohd; 09-25-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Sick sorry its pretty not useless

even tho ill probs request shit this whole year cause cba

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    Asses?
    Assess - evaluate or estimate the nature, ability, or quality of.
    "the committee must assess the relative importance of the issues"
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjC2VFauME1W3VtBl960qyQ @mitrofifa on Twitter

the cards look nice

People:
    See thread
    Says cool
    Continues to whatever they are doing lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mitrohd View Post
    Assess - evaluate or estimate the nature, ability, or quality of.
    "the committee must assess the relative importance of the issues"
    Yes i thought it meant something like that but the translator showed me the other "asses"

Quote Originally Posted by 1234321 View Post
    the cards look nice
    Thanks, 1234321!

it's a pretty cool idea tbh