Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best 194 rated fut draft in this site

I am the best 194 rated fut draft in this site

sory but ı am best Brkstarter434 look at the learderboard normal draft.. futwatch.com/draft-simulator/share1.php?code=qh95lwqu5xcc44mhgebv 10.941 point the new world record.

Quote Originally Posted by novak1337 View Post
    Link????
    This http://futwatch.com/draft-simulator/...qu5xcc44mhgebv he can't post a link.

WHATTTT!!!!!! I can't even get a IF let alone an almost Entire team all of special cards!

i feel he cheated to get it

Quote Originally Posted by shail View Post
    i feel he cheated to get it
    It looks like incredible luck tbh. Doubt he could hack it to change it, and the draft itself is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by shkidsbeta View Post
    It looks like incredible luck tbh. Doubt he could hack it to change it, and the draft itself is legit.
    i feel like u cant get a 194

Quote Originally Posted by bbaslar View Post
    sory but ı am best Brkstarter434 look at the learderboard normal draft.. futwatch.com/draft-simulator/share1.php?code=qh95lwqu5xcc44mhgebv 10.941 point the new world record.
    it's so sad to see you cheat on fut draft but then you say your the best and think that no one will figure out that you cheated. how f*cking sad

Quote Originally Posted by Raffiano View Post
    it's so sad to see you cheat on fut draft but then you say your the best and think that no one will figure out that you cheated. how f*cking sad
    i know should have botted packs jk XD