Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacked

I think you're doing on this purpose. Change your password. I don't believe a word you say. Yeah get new friends because if it's him then he is a total idiot. FW is not going to get your players back this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Davao View Post
    I think you're doing on this purpose. Change your password. I don't believe a word you say. Yeah get new friends because if it's him then he is a total idiot. FW is not going to get your players back this time.
    i agree.. seriously you should know to change your password if my account is hacked i will try to change my password and if i am not allowed back in suck it up and make a new account

I changed my Twitter password, could someone help me, again?
    Sorry guys for all this rubbish.

It's not like I'm doing this for attention. Every time I wake up and check, my players are gone. Today, my Hero Lewandowski disappeared. If you guys don't think I'm telling the truth, it's fine. It's not like many people would believe a 10 year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by oksquad View Post
    It's not like I'm doing this for attention. Every time I wake up and check, my players are gone. Today, my Hero Lewandowski disappeared. If you guys don't think I'm telling the truth, it's fine. It's not like many people would believe a 10 year-old.
    well it needs to stop if it happens every day

I'm not sure how or why it happens.

Well, all I know is that it's not me. In San Diego (UTC - 08:00) it's hard to keep up with everything.

That happens at UK times.

idk get new friends if you know his club report it to Ross

Sorry for being annoying. If you think I'm lying, comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by oksquad View Post
    Sorry for being annoying. If you think I'm lying, comment on this.
    OMGG i am fed up with this make a twitter account if you don't have one and dm ross or tweet him if you don't know where here https://twitter.com/FutWatch/with_replies they is so annoying now...

Sorry, you guys. If you are fed up, tell me and we'll make amends

Well, it's not my fault my friend knows me like the back of my hand.