PDA

View Full Version : bugs, glichtes etc.

Nummer10
12-15-2018, 02:11 PM
In this thread you can post every bug or glitch or mistake you can find on futwatch.

In the Match Prediction section it is written that the percentages are still displayed, but they aren't displayed anymore.
And the game between CD Nacional and Chaves takes place on 23rd December and not on 22nd December.

futwatch
12-16-2018, 08:19 PM
I removed the reference to the percentages and the game must have been rescheduled. It should update automatically within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks

Nummer10
12-30-2018, 01:43 PM
It says "Futwatchampions" is this deliberate?

futwatch
12-31-2018, 12:03 AM
Yes, that's deliberate

Sguinzidane
01-02-2019, 10:40 AM
I use giveaway codes that seem to work for everyone but me. It sais that i've already used this code even if it is a different code. Could you fix it?

Yousxf
01-02-2019, 05:19 PM
In a daily reward pack, I got the UAE flag but when I want to add it to my profile I can't find it, it happened to me twice.
Is there really a UAE flag on Futwatch or it's just a bug where it shows that I got this flag but in fact it's for another country??

Nummer10
01-07-2019, 05:10 AM
The FUT Swaps December players are still there.

Prawdziwy Polak
02-04-2019, 03:32 PM
1.Dembele 87 Swap Reward has 0 value. I don't know if you (Futwatch) know it, so I wrote.
2. I don't see in ,,Players Needed'' Swap Rewards from January, that I don't have in club.
3. I can't get transferred Promes, Choupo Moting and two other gold rare transferred cards. I open lot of packs and this is strange. Furthermore I very often get Promes' Sevilla version. Can you look, everything is OK?

futwatch
02-04-2019, 04:49 PM
1. Fixed
2. Fixed
3. They're not in packs. You'll be able to pack them once I add a pack type that can give you pre-transferred / pre-upgraded players

Prawdziwy Polak
02-04-2019, 06:38 PM
1. Fixed
2. Fixed
3. They're not in packs. You'll be able to pack them once I add a pack type that can give you pre-transferred / pre-upgraded players

OK, Thanks.

Prawdziwy Polak
02-19-2019, 02:23 PM
I can't earn Maciej Górski Swap Deals 5. If I click Go/Claim, it back me to FWchamps - Current Challenge page, although I submitted squad in this month.

futwatch
02-20-2019, 02:38 PM
Fixed, thanks for letting me know

Prawdziwy Polak
02-27-2019, 08:27 PM
Lately I noticed strange thing in Spin the Wheel. I don't know if this is intentional or bug, but this is a bit annoying. If I play Spin the Wheel, I always notice, ALL non rare bronze players are negative power players. This "glitch" is temporary, it only lasts for a time. It usually "starts" after 5-15 minutes playing this game, and ends after next 10-30 minutes. Before this bug starts and after it ends, everything is normal (you get negative players not so often{5%-15% of all bronze players}). I don't know if this only happening to me or I'm uninformed and you told about this change.

felson
02-27-2019, 10:12 PM
Lately I noticed strange thing in Spin the Wheel. I don't know if this is intentional or bug, but this is a bit annoying. If I play Spin the Wheel, I always notice, ALL non rare bronze players are negative power players. This "glitch" is temporary, it only lasts for a time. It usually "starts" after 5-15 minutes playing this game, and ends after next 10-30 minutes. Before this bug starts and after it ends, everything is normal (you get negative players not so often{5%-15% of all bronze players}). I don't know if this only happening to me or I'm uninformed and you told about this change.

if you store anything they go away.

Prawdziwy Polak
02-28-2019, 06:23 AM
if you store anything they go away.

Thank you.

Prawdziwy Polak
03-09-2019, 09:21 PM
I can't go into {XylaX}V25 PL ?'s club ( on 5th leaderboard page) it shows me ''Invalid Club Selected. I want to add him to friends. I know it isn't important for everyone, but could you fix it, please?

futwatch
03-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Oh, yeah, they have a special character in their name that will break it. You can access their club here: https://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/19/profile.php?p=5937030

Prawdziwy Polak
03-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Thank you for your help. I like people as nice as you :)

rjk3
03-11-2019, 03:47 AM
Guess who:

Message says "You 9 have tokens"
Should say "You have 9 tokens" :P

rjk3
03-19-2019, 06:16 PM
Issue with Guess Who:

I had a clue and I knew it was 'Rodriguez', so I typed his name in, but the list for Rodriguez was so long that I wasn't able to select him. The answer was Rodriguez, but I had to guess other players due to the list going off the screen.

Is there any way that you can make it so the list is generated according to guesses that are correct?

Say I guessed 'rare silver' and it was right, when I would type in 'Rodriguez' only rare silver players named Rodriguez would show up.

Erazer
03-20-2019, 07:36 AM
hey i just realized that my valentine immobile is missing. I reported it on twitter but still havent gotten any response so what should i do... I know i didnt remove him because i need the messi and without him i cant get valentine messi.

Obliterator27
03-21-2019, 08:18 AM
You pack him again.

futwatch
03-21-2019, 04:03 PM
Issue with Guess Who:

I had a clue and I knew it was 'Rodriguez', so I typed his name in, but the list for Rodriguez was so long that I wasn't able to select him. The answer was Rodriguez, but I had to guess other players due to the list going off the screen.

Is there any way that you can make it so the list is generated according to guesses that are correct?

Say I guessed 'rare silver' and it was right, when I would type in 'Rodriguez' only rare silver players named Rodriguez would show up.

I've increased the number of names that appear when you search, so hopefully that will allow the proper Rodriguez to show up.

algache
03-21-2019, 05:16 PM
What about when it's lightning round mode, and two players fit the criteria? I just got an icon danish goalkeeper, but the rating wasn't revealed and i had to hope to luck that i got the right schmeichel. Is there any way to address this or do i really just have to hope?

futwatch
03-21-2019, 06:55 PM
If the player is Peter Schmeichel, you can guess any Peter Schmeichel and you'll get it right. You don't have to guess the right version

algache
03-22-2019, 12:35 AM
If the player is Peter Schmeichel, you can guess any Peter Schmeichel and you'll get it right. You don't have to guess the right version

What if all the clues I get just lead me to an 86 rated icon striker? I guessed vieri but it gave me trezeguet, there's no way i could have known which one

Edit: Also just got a 78 rated rare gold english epl striker, guessed antonio but it was wilson and there’s no way i could have known otherwise

Obliterator27
03-22-2019, 07:17 AM
What if all the clues I get just lead me to an 86 rated icon striker? I guessed vieri but it gave me trezeguet, there's no way i could have known which one

Edit: Also just got a 78 rated rare gold english epl striker, guessed antonio but it was wilson and there’s no way i could have known otherwise

It's called luck

futwatch
03-22-2019, 03:55 PM
You're not meant to win 100% of the time. Sometimes you're going to guess wrong.

Richard
03-23-2019, 09:19 PM
It's called luck

Or randomness

algache
03-24-2019, 04:18 PM
why has lightning round guess who been cut down to 10 seconds?

futwatch
03-24-2019, 06:25 PM
I'm still trying to find the right balance. It's currently set to 12 seconds

algache
03-25-2019, 02:57 AM
IMO if the card is an icon only one or at most two of the club (icons), league (icons) and card type (icons) should be revealed, to leave room for rating and maybe nation. i agree with not winning all the time but when i lose i want it to at least be because i didn't know who it was and not because i get shafted by random chance

futwatch
03-25-2019, 08:21 PM
Shafted by random chance could be futwatch's slogan

Prawdziwy Polak
04-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Mistake in one FW Icon's name. Should be Jairzinho not Jairinzho.
Napoli SBC for Ghoulam 87 is broken. I (and other people) can't pick any player from club by clicking on empty position.

Ok. SBC is now fixed

futwatch
04-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Jairzinho is fixed now

dragonslayer276
04-15-2019, 03:16 PM
90 prime icon is position CAM but in player details he is CM

dragonslayer276
04-15-2019, 03:18 PM
if you are bnned from using transfer market, if you attempt to sell any player (i tried to sell 95 maldini and otw ronaldo), it wont let you on the transfer list, which means your attempted-to-sell players are now lost there for however long.

L.A.W
04-15-2019, 04:37 PM
i have two massive issues that i'm dealing with. Both are from Futwatch Champions packs. I have screenshots to prove i am telling the truth so if someone could get back to me, i would greatly appreciate it. In the packs i have opened, i have packed two great cards: TOTY Modric, and the right back Carles Puyol icon card. My problem is that neither one has actually been added to my club. I checked what the issue could be, and all i can really find on it is that someone may open the next pack too quick, or use multiple tabs. However as shown in the screenshots that i took on the moment of packing them, i do not have multiple tabs open. Futwatch is my only tab. As for speed opening, on the Modric screenshot, the pack clearly shows it to be stored. And on the Puyol, which i packed just before making a forum account, as i was willing to let Modric go but do not want to let Puyol go, the Puyol card clearly says stored. Whether this is just a problem with this pack type, i do not know, but i am frustrated about not having received these cards on two separate occasions. And while i am doubtful these cards will be returned to me, it would be good if the issue could be looked into further to make sure nobody else experiences the same issue that i have.

felson
04-15-2019, 07:54 PM
i have two massive issues that i'm dealing with. Both are from Futwatch Champions packs. I have screenshots to prove i am telling the truth so if someone could get back to me, i would greatly appreciate it. In the packs i have opened, i have packed two great cards: TOTY Modric, and the right back Carles Puyol icon card. My problem is that neither one has actually been added to my club. I checked what the issue could be, and all i can really find on it is that someone may open the next pack too quick, or use multiple tabs. However as shown in the screenshots that i took on the moment of packing them, i do not have multiple tabs open. Futwatch is my only tab. As for speed opening, on the Modric screenshot, the pack clearly shows it to be stored. And on the Puyol, which i packed just before making a forum account, as i was willing to let Modric go but do not want to let Puyol go, the Puyol card clearly says stored. Whether this is just a problem with this pack type, i do not know, but i am frustrated about not having received these cards on two separate occasions. And while i am doubtful these cards will be returned to me, it would be good if the issue could be looked into further to make sure nobody else experiences the same issue that i have.

would be helpful if you told us your club name.

L.A.W
04-15-2019, 08:29 PM
club name is BOB_MARLEY

futwatch
04-16-2019, 02:48 AM
Futwatch champs packs store players to your futwatch champs club. It's a completely different club that resets every week. Are you sure you're looking at the right club and that it hasn't been a week since you opened it?

dragonslayer276
04-16-2019, 11:18 AM
90 prime icon deco is position CAM but in player details he is CM

L.A.W
04-16-2019, 11:39 AM
Interesting. I was unaware of the existence of different clubs and so do not know where to find the futwatch club. i think it has been over a week since packing the modric, but i got the Puyol just yesterday, so he will still be there i hope

L.A.W
04-16-2019, 11:41 AM
Damn, it was Sunday yesterday so it seems i have lost both. I have found the section for it now though. Thanks for letting me know that this was the reason, means now i can just feel cheated by my own stupidity instead of the game itself haha. Ty. Edit: It appears the Puyol has come back. Are cards from this club tradable?

Prawdziwy Polak
04-27-2019, 11:27 AM
Bugs that I found in last days:
1. I think Elite 1 is broken. I see requirement for TOP 10 and Elite 1 are the same, all time. I also twice had situation when I suddenly fall from TOP 10 to Elite 2. (I'm not sure is it 100% bug)
2. Baggio Easter set reward isn't in Set Reward Leaderboard
3. Akapo 78 World Player has bad edge (should be gold, not silver)

futwatch
04-28-2019, 06:49 PM
2 and 3 are fixed. I don't think 1 is a bug. My guess is that it's the result of a lot of people having the same score, so there's a tie across top 10 and elite 1 and then late submissions push you down into elite 2

GalaxCR7
05-12-2019, 07:23 PM
The Oranje sbc from Van Persie set doesn't work for me, cause even if i put Netherlands players they don't get counted and can't complete the sbc

Prawdziwy Polak
05-12-2019, 08:16 PM
The Oranje sbc from Van Persie set doesn't work for me, cause even if i put Netherlands players they don't get counted and can't complete the sbc

It's fixed now

dragonslayer276
06-09-2019, 02:19 PM
IF Handanovic should be 90 rated, not 89 since he has a TOTGS card