PDA

View Full Version : Club Progress Button

supertobias07
01-09-2016, 09:07 PM
So this was a idea that I had and thought it would be cool to add to the website.

So I like trying to collect every player on the website to get more value and it always keeps getting updated. So I thought what if they added a button in the club progress page. So for example, I go to the gold progress page and I have 1914 out of the 2084 players on the site, and I wanna figure out the other 174 players I don't have. What if you added a button that gets rid of all the others players I have and shows the ones I don't. So I can know which players I need. This could also be put on all the other pages. Just an odd idea I had.

Also just something to point out,how come the informs,MOTM, and legends cards show up in the gold page, I don't get why you have them in the gold page yet you already have the pages for those specific cards. In my opinion it doesn't really make sense.

If anyone has anything to say about this post,feel free to post your opinions .

Gylfi
01-10-2016, 01:45 AM
Agreed, this would be a nice function to have.

Another thing on this topic that I noticed - possibly because of the new winter transfer cards, the progress page doesn't seem to have been updated as I currently have 6819 out of 6807 silver players!

WolfSlayer
01-13-2016, 04:16 AM
Agreed, this would be a nice function to have.

Another thing on this topic that I noticed - possibly because of the new winter transfer cards, the progress page doesn't seem to have been updated as I currently have 6819 out of 6807 silver players!
Give it some time FutWatch isn't a robot, he's a working person with the website as his second priority. Compared to EA Sports, he's not even considered bad.

Gylfi
01-13-2016, 09:11 AM
Give it some time FutWatch isn't a robot, he's a working person with the website as his second priority. Compared to EA Sports, he's not even considered bad.

Was just reporting a slight error, didn't mean to sound like I was rushing him.

futwatch
01-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Is it still showing that you have more players than the total? The counts are cached, so they don't update right away. If they're still wrong, I'll see what I can do.

Gylfi
01-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Is it still showing that you have more players than the total? The counts are cached, so they don't update right away. If they're still wrong, I'll see what I can do.

Yeah it still is I'm afraid:

http://i68.tinypic.com/30suedu.png

WolfSlayer
01-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Yeah it still is I'm afraid:

http://i68.tinypic.com/30suedu.png

They're only silvers anyways, give it a rest. Lol

Gylfi
01-13-2016, 11:03 PM
They're only silvers anyways, give it a rest. Lol

He asked! Haha

Wba101