PDA

View Full Version : New pack idea

VicDcrafter
06-22-2016, 04:10 PM
My friend sayed that it would cool that there would be power packs with the power players from spin the wheel and you would ask how to get the power players, well each pack has there own value and the better the pack the more power you get and like your doing now for example 12345 power gets you power ibra, the power pack is from 500 power cause you get more power than spin the wheel.

futwatch
06-22-2016, 09:53 PM
It's an interesting idea actually. I'll have to give this one some thought

GalaxCR7
06-22-2016, 10:26 PM
My friend sayed that it would cool that there would be power packs with the power players from spin the wheel and you would ask how to get the power players, well each pack has there own value and the better the pack the more power you get and like your doing now for example 12345 power gets you power ibra, the power pack is from 500 power cause you get more power than spin the wheel.

i didn't understand how it would work, can you explain again?

VicDcrafter
06-24-2016, 02:21 PM
i didn't understand how it would work, can you explain again? Well you open a pack and you get for example 134 power the better the pack the more power and like 12345 power is a power player!
Get it now??

clarkehwbu
06-24-2016, 02:28 PM
I like the idea, and would have some input into how this could be done, if Futwatch needed any ideas towards this

futwatch
06-24-2016, 10:11 PM
I don't think I understood it the same way. I thought you meant that there were packs that you could get from doing power spins with certain power. So, for example, if you did a power spin with exactly 10,000 power, you would get one kind of special pack and if you did a power spin with exactly 25,000 power, you would get another kind of special pack.

shail
06-24-2016, 10:16 PM
i don't get it but it must sound like a great idea!

VicDcrafter
06-25-2016, 08:26 AM
I don't think I understood it the same way. I thought you meant that there were packs that you could get from doing power spins with certain power. So, for example, if you did a power spin with exactly 10,000 power, you would get one kind of special pack and if you did a power spin with exactly 25,000 power, you would get another kind of special pack. That's another awsome idea!!

King/Boogie
06-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Maby you can mak a ballon dor pack whos only avvalible on friday, where you have a inchreasde chanse on a ballon dor, and wher you can pack all the ballon dors

xmattinho
06-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Maby you can mak a ballon dor pack whos only avvalible on friday, where you have a inchreasde chanse on a ballon dor, and wher you can pack all the ballon dors

He said he won't do that because he wants Ballon D'ors to be super rare so not everybody has them