PDA

View Full Version : New TB Players Suggestion Thread

legends pls
11-30-2015, 10:43 PM
So it has come to my attention that there are a few players who have not yet recieved TB cards on Futwatch. Here are some I would like to see, feel free to comment yours down below.

Michel Platini-Multiple Ballon D'Or winner for Juventus, IMO should have gotten his before Rivaldo

Oliver Kahn-legendary Bayern GK, Der Titan

Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke-the dream Man Utd duo. When they're released, it has to be both of them at once pls

Garrincha-the Pele before Pele, ridiculous dribbler

Sir Stanley Matthews-winner of the first Ballon D'or ever

Andres Iniesta-a bit of cheating, but Totti has one so why not Iniesta

WolfSlayer
12-01-2015, 02:32 AM
So it has come to my attention that there are a few players who have not yet recieved TB cards on Futwatch. Here are some I would like to see, feel free to comment yours down below.

Michel Platini-Multiple Ballon D'Or winner for Juventus, IMO should have gotten his before Rivaldo

Oliver Kahn-legendary Bayern GK, Der Titan

Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke-the dream Man Utd duo. When they're released, it has to be both of them at once pls

Garrincha-the Pele before Pele, ridiculous dribbler

Sir Stanley Matthews-winner of the first Ballon D'or ever

Andres Iniesta-a bit of cheating, but Totti has one so why not Iniesta

I think a lot of the players that you mentioned weren't mentioned because of copyright reasons as 2 or 3 of them are dead. You need not to worry about adding the TB's by the way because FutWatch is working on more, give him time FutWatch is something he does in his spare time. He has a full time job too which is also as important if not more than the FutWatch website.

Maksimus007
12-02-2015, 05:12 PM
I think a lot of the players that you mentioned weren't mentioned because of copyright reasons as 2 or 3 of them are dead. You need not to worry about adding the TB's by the way because FutWatch is working on more, give him time FutWatch is something he does in his spare time. He has a full time job too which is also as important if not more than the FutWatch website.

Puskas died in 2006

TheRoger11
12-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Di Steffano in Madrid - Ronald Koeman in FCBarcelona - Kubala in FCBarcelona

WolfSlayer
12-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Di Steffano in Madrid - Ronald Koeman in FCBarcelona - Kubala in FCBarcelona
I've already asked FutWatch about two months ago about Di Stefano, he's not adding him due to copyright reasons and even if Di Stefano wasn't, FutWatch would still plan on adding him but probably in his future plans.