PDA

View Full Version : How To Make Video Worth 500 USD?

Aaron0562
05-25-2016, 09:47 AM
Many games out this month. My wallet is out of stock now. lol. Where should i got my friendís birthday gift ? I have used out all my money. I get two more games on my game list. Have you did same things before ? Thanks god. I have got an invite from scdkey. They suggest me to join video competition and i can get 500 USD if i can make the best video in this competition. I think it is good choice for me. I really need some cash to buy gift for my best friend. I dont want to lose her. But i am noob in videos making. I have tried but i think i cant be winer if i use this video. Can anyone help me about this competition? I want some tips to make great video, any one have joined competition before ? What was you did to get reward?

ZoMBoY
05-25-2016, 10:13 AM
First of all, if she's your true friend, you won't lose her just because you didn't buy her a gift. Real friendship can't be bought.

But anyway, what is this competition about? What kind of a video you have to make? You gave too little info.

xmattinho
05-25-2016, 08:42 PM
She'll understand if you can't afford a present but maybe spend quality time with her??

Aaron0562
05-26-2016, 01:56 AM
Competition during: May 16th 2016- may 31th 2016
Entry requirement:
They told me as this :
1. Make a video for SCDKey
2. Upload the video to YouTube or any other video platform, of course you can share it to any social platform to let more people to like your video and comment;
3. Like this post and comment with your video link and the share link before this competition ends.
Who will be the winner?
The publisher of the video which receives the most comments from different user on YouTube, or Facebook or any social platform will be the winner.
Rewards: 500USD Cash